Desktop Nvidia GTX 980 in a Laptop (Also, VR) | Benchmarks, Tests, & News | Tek Syndicate

just slap a go-kart battery on it, whats another 10lbs?

i upgraded my m17x from a 580 to a 680, dropping a 980 in would be great, Dell have not made it easy though, i run custom bios on the mobo to fix a few glitches, and on the gpu so i can clock it to its desk top levels.

Crysis 4

So, when will these desktop-980-laptops be released into the wild? MSI and ASUS websites make no mention of the desktop 980, only the GTX 980m type laptops.

I like the portability of my gaming rig (laptop). I like sitting back in my recliner and fragging away.

btw - here's my unboxing video for my MSI GT780DX: https://youtu.be/2I_DLgoEFK0

Shame they put maxwell in what with the DX12 inability, seems like a rash move by nVidia to further corner the market and then do as they please with the hardware after you have paid for it. Just waiting for the drivers to mess up again and disable the overclocking.

Either way as fun as this is the price premium for this will be astronomical so it will price it self out of existence.

In other news I see some new editing has been done, no more Spanks twitter listed on the end of the videos. Just going to leave that there.