Denuvo DRM updated, cat and mouse game between pirates and DRM continues

This also spells doom and gloom for Wine users since Denuvo titles do not work with Wine, and this makes it even more impossible.

Well… we don’t want DRM in our games, and since they insist on putting it in there then I won’t play games that support DRM that can’t be cracked.

Hopefully, eventually they’ll get the message when no one is buying their games.

5 Likes

I would argue that Denuvo titles do not work with Windows :smiley:

8 Likes

Lets not forget that we people here are a niche group. There will always be average Joes who buy any shit corporates come up with. They have done a great job brainwashing society and locking them into their ecosystems where they either have to obey or face lots of inconvenience.

2 Likes

what about people who know about what denuvo does but buy it anyway

I would argue denuvo does not work.

1 Like

One day, someone will develop a crypto currency with the sole purpose of breaking DRM
And that will be the day I start mining!

1 Like

Those people annoy me the most because they help to navigate our world towards dystopia. Not talking about games only, this can be applied to any topic.

I could get behind that.

3 Likes

They will crack it eventually. Denuvo is the mouse in this case…The best way to feed cracking groups is to feed them a challenge. If they were smart they would just offer all software DRM-free for a couple of years for these groups to get bored and move on to other things…

good for denuvo bad for gamers. but in all honesty i have not found any games protected by it worth my time so you can take your new DRM and piss off .:grin: but all this DRM is not good for the game the consumer or anyone’s sanity. and now killing off VM use is just another shot in the head to games that people would buy and play but now cant because your in a vm you must be a pirate.