Dell T7810 Boot issue

Howdy y’all,
So I have been fighting with this for a while so I thought I would throw it out here and see if anyone has any ideas. I got a Dell Precision Workstation Tower 7810 from work that was going to be junked. I brought it home and upgraded the CPUs from 2x E5-2603 v3 to 2x E5-2695 v4 that went fine. But I also decided to upgrade the ram from 4x 4GB (MTA9ASF51272PZ) sticks to 4x 16GB (MTA36ASF2G72PZ) sticks. However when I attempt to boot with the 4x 16GB sticks I get no display, no amber LED, but no display out. I have tried a different GPU, I have tried just 1 stick for each CPU in each slot and no luck. I have also tried another 4x 16GB kit (HMA42GR7AFR4N), that did not work either. I can boot just fine if I go back to the 4GB sticks. I am at a bit of a lose on what to do, any thoughts would be great!

I’m going to guess it’s related to RAM speed and possibly something else, you’re trying to replace PC4-19200 with PC4-17000P-R sticks according to Google.

Alright, so weird update. I did another CMOS reset and then got it to post with the 16GB modules. However, when I put a 16GB module in slot 2 CPU 2, then I get an amber light blinking 2,7 (Memory modules are detected, but a memory power failure has occurred). If I put a 4GB module in slot 2 CPU 2 then it will post. If I put all 4 16GB sticks in CPU1 then I also get a post with all sticks recognized. If I put a 5th stick in CPU 2 slot 1 then I just get a solid white light with no post.
It also appears that I get a boot if I populate CPU 2 slots 1,3,4. But I get that amber 2,7 when trying to boot with one in CPU 2 slot 2
If I add another stick to CPU 1, then I get a solid white light, no display.

So maybe an issue with CPU 2 Channel 2?

I think PC4-19200 and PC4-17000P-R are sufficiently different that you’ll have a hard time running these together.
Most motherboards have documentation on how to populate the RAM slots. Make sure that you don’t use different mem types in slots belonging to the same memory channel.

I think the real solution may be to give up on the old 4GB sticks and upgrade to more of the same 16GB sticks.