Dell Inspiron 7559 screen flicker

Hi All. My wife has a habit of picking up my laptop by the screen.Now my screen flickers when I do GPU intensive tasks. I have uploaded a video on youtube(https : // youtu . be / HuBO11GOPD8) showing that when I use blender and I start doing tasks that needs GPU processing the screen flickers. I searched the forums a lot and most people say that try hooking up an HDMI cable to a second screen. My secondary monitor was NOT flickering. So I assume some display cable has been damaged. But some say it is an Intel graphics driver issue. How do I go about troubleshooting this? Thanks in advance. Sorry if this is not the right forum.

After trying to overclock the refresh rate of my laptop’s LCD, it started flickering when doing intensive tasks, as you described. I had the display replaced and all is fine there, but my keyboard backlight still flickers from time time, meaning that I have to replace that as well. I mean, you get it?

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.