Delay in online games - Possibly Windows related (not sure)

I’m a former GC2 Rocket League player. But for the last few PC systems I’ve had, there has been some weird crazy delay in all games. On my old PC that was working fine, I was able to keep up and games looked fine, but ever since getting the last few systems, I can no longer keep up even at C2-3 level, constantly when 50’s would happen before, things would look fine, I go for a 50 now and they seem to get there faster the entire time even though on my screen it looks like we are the same distance away, and even on games like CS2/Fortnite, I’d always have time to react and things seemed fine, but since getting newer PC’s, I feel behind the server the entire time and get insta-killed with no time to react. My old PC was a R5 3600x, 1660ti Asus G15DH. My newer PC’s have been i9-12900f, 3080 12gb, 16gb ddr4 and my current pc is i5-12400f, 9060xt, 32gb ddr5. I did recently try getting another 3600x pc and even that had the problems. I wish I had kept my old Asus PC, but I sold it to upgrade, I’m just at a loss and have no idea what to do anymore. I’d love to pin it down to skill, but even if my skill had gotten worse, that surely shouldn’t make the game look physically any different. I did go to my friends house to play on his PC to check see if it was a skill based thing as well, and everything felt so much better, in RL (my primary game), I was 100x better and wasn’t getting beat to the ball every single time like I do currently, and the game physically looked way better. I really hope there is a fix for this.

I’ve tried:
UPS
EMI/RFI filters
A bunch of system tweaks
4 different ISPs
3 different Monitors
Non of them helped

Within the NVIDIA Control Panel, set the Low Latency Mode under Manage 3D Settings to Ultra High, and disable Vertical Synchronisation and Triple Buffering.