Deals: cheap Resident Evil 7 & the 1,500+ title GOG Summer Sale | Level One Techs

You heard rumors that the new Resident Evil 7 was actually a good title, but you were waiting on a good sale price... and waiting, and waiting, until finally, half a year later, it's marked down 40% at GMG. This just about matches the historic low price point for RE7 (within a buck of it and a rare moment it's under $45) while the Deluxe Edition is actually GMG's finest deal this week marking the game + Season Pass content down to $58.04 - a new low price by $5. Deals last now through June 13 at 8AM Pacific.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://level1techs.com/article/deals-cheap-resident-evil-7-1500-title-gog-summer-sale
1 Like

Is it just me that is having problems with Dealzon?

All the links are showing "Sorry could not find that."

1 Like

Same for me.

1 Like

Looks like their rep may have forgotten a ? in the URLs. Fixing up now!

1 Like

I noticed it the first time too but there were bigger, more actual problem, problems to deal with but...

In what universe was the 1700X ever $1250?

I know it is nothing to do with you guys just pointing it out that some of the "discounts" are in no way accurate consider the listed original price never existed in the first place.

Just some oddities to keep you guys busy, not that you need any more work I am sure.