Dastardly's techno music thread

Since there doesn’t seem to be a relative topic for electronic music, and since I absolutely love the art and everyone else who’s into it, I feel like this could be a place for us to spread quality, motivational techno tracks that inspire us to power through whatever repetitive tasks we have at hand.

Electronic music I believe has the power to awaken the part of us that will see the task at hand done as effectively and efficiently as possible. Whether it be dancing or doing dishes. It taps in to that same feeling you get with a crowd of people all thinking the same thing at once, all of you acting as one machine to make your thought a reality at lightning pace.

My first addition is this track;

The buildup is rewarding and gets the adrenaline flowing, I can almost take myself back to those gigantic EDM concerts crammed tight in downtown and imagine myself there again. Looking forward to the day those come back to life, but even better with improved tech.

4 Likes

Another one I’m currently listening to-- goes great with the sound of my deleted diesel’s variable geometry turbo

1 Like

Another one I must share

1 Like
1 Like

:fire::fire::fire:

1 Like
1 Like

I dig the atmosphere of this track. Cold and precise.

Techno? TechYEAH!

2 Likes

@Necronomicon thank you for your contribution!

1 Like

No problem. Plenty more where that came from!

1 Like

Here’s something a little more mainstream friendly:

And here’s something a little less mainstream friendly:

1 Like

Dark minimal techno, my favorite genre

Does this count as Techno? There’s definitely some Techno influence in there.

That track aphelion is dope

1 Like

I thought that one might be more up your alley. Looks like I was right.