Cyberpunk 2077

I’m guessing it means we’ll have a fully populated living world like Witcher 3. Rather than just quest givers and NPCs to kill or talk to to complete fetch quests.

Hopefully.

This is different from today? Sounds like it’s just today with newer tech :smiley:

These did specifically look for vehicle physics guy with levitating motorbike gif, and it seemed to specific that these vehicles are going to play key role

:man_shrugging:t2:

What I want is anakin jumps through flying cars, and fast bike :smirk:

Loved the tone…Would really love the see some gameplay, though.

looks like it will be as great of a release like watch dogs x1… if you look at the background it looks rough during the reveal

I Just started playing Witcher 3 for my second play-through last week, seems like it was good timing!

It’s pretty rare for me to be excited by game releases these days, but I am so looking forward to this releasing.

They might focus on density as opposed to being spread out like in the Witcher series. Having a really dense urban environment would be pretty sweet considering the context.

1 Like

insert hype & animu giffffs(with a 'K') here

1 Like

i understand that CDPR aren’t crowdfunding the game, but I really admire the lack of “leaks” and other fuckery that usually happens with games. I wish Star Citizen would move forward like this, but that’s obviously a different animal due to funding methods but it would still be nice for them to just shut up and not tease every new door and texture.

over all, I’m very excited to have another IP other than Fallout to look forward to in case 76 ends up being Fallout Sims.

I may just have had the biggest brainfart in earths history :flushed:

I thought that Detroit: Become Human was Cyberpunk 2077

2 Likes

Trailer kinda gives a GTA open world feel

You still think that’s going to be more than a tech demo? Cute. It’s not due to funding, it’s due to the complete lack of adequate leadership. That’s why they’re teasing everything – they don’t set priorities, at all, and the whole thing’s basically a scam (though legally they may get away with it, by chalking it up to incompetence, or because of legalese).

1 Like

yeah, I should’ve added I’m not up for discussing that, nor do I want to derail the thread into a circlejerk. I was merely comparing the two approaches.

1 Like

what what I thought too. I hope it isn’t flimsy gunplay and that sort of tacked on feel.

1 Like

If you’re after something focused on gunplay, i’d suggest that may not be the highlight.

CDPR make story-games. RPGs.

There may be gunplay, but i doubt it will be amazing. May be pleasantly surprised, but their games are far more focused on telling a story.

i would love coruscant with a billion levels of city and the ground so deep that no one has seen it for millennia.

1 Like

Oh god yes.

Utilizing vertical space makes me happy.

3 Likes

thats what she said

1 Like

I can remember reading up on some sap that re-mortgaged his house to help fund that game. I think he dropped like 45-50 grand into the game.

DfhuxucUcAAUBcP

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cyberpunk 2077 — Launch