Cyberpunk 2077 - Data Transmission in Progress

New stuff in, live now

6 Likes

its looking really goddam good so far so hyped for this

1 Like

well, I want it and I want it now

heres the full video
4 Likes

Even though this is not exactly myth fantasy, I’m foreseeing new Skyrim tits mods, and hope that something ENB like happens as its been some while from stuff like that

CyberBBE

Thoughts on the 6 minutes of the Game play footage of Cyberpunk 2077 I watched:
I only watched the first 6 minutes cause I don’t want to type this for myself and I felt 6 minutes would be long enough for me.
Level Design - Yeah this is definitely a cypberpunk level design. Broken building. high tech.
Thing I likes: Neat that the plastic curtain is actually moved and not just walked through. Man that is a fine level of detail on something so small.
Gunplay - Looks like fun. Yes to bullet time but it isn’t op. That is a fine balance in my opinion. Could be a negative to using that stuff.

Overall I like what I saw. I also like they make it super clear what you see could change but it gives you an idea as to what they are going for. I’m still in the camp of I don’t expect this till 2020. I can wait.

Woke up to a link of the youtube video in discord, great way to start the day!

Looks amazing, the city has a personality, the characters so far appear great, as it the voice acting. From what I can see the gun play looks engaging, definitely number 1 on the wish list!

I don’t know which was worse: knowing there was this awesome game being worked on in some dark corner of Poland, the gameplay that nobody could see, or the gameplay we all can see but now have to wait a year and a half to get to play. Deffo going for maximum tease factor, but god bless 'em for keeping their heads down as long as they did. Part of me is glad I can see the gameplay beforehand, but then I remember the original Watch Dogs trailer, and how hilariously downgraded it got on release.

But at least it’s coming out.

I am excited but worried. I have seen companies show off amazing “gameplay” demos that were fully interactive in a living world and then the final game was pretty average, not bad but nothing like what was promised. I have just seen it play out far too many times now to trust developers.

I hope it is everything they show because we have been promised this level or gameplay for a decade now.

Sweet Mother of God, and I was this | | close to repurposing my Windows hard drive.

It took me forever to get into Horseriding Simulator (The Witcher 3 :wink: ) but this is something I could get behind.

I suppose you can only go on their past.

This might give you an idea. CDPR have tended to do a decent job.

Indeed, I’m going to give CDPR the benefit of the doubt. They released an excellent game with Witcher 3 and supported it well :slight_smile: (I’m currently on my second playthrough).

The gameplay trailer looks “bad” enough to be true and they also use some of the tricks, which they learned in Witcher 3. (There is a GDC talk on Youtube). For example, you never actually see very far, due to the roads being intersected or the level itself being very vertical. This allows for high fidelity, without obliterating one’s hardware.

Game of the century let’s gooooooooooooo

love the secret messages they put in this stuff

I am aware of their abilities, just trailers or videos that are not accessible and disectible to and by the general public will never garner trust in me. The gaming industry by a d large is based on over promising, lies and under delivering.

I hope this is not that, and do look forward to what is released but until that happens thus is a nice tech demo that may or may not be in any way represntitive of what we are sold.

I look forward to the inevitable side by sides of the real game vs this demo.

1 Like

All im meaning is that the witcher demo was the same as this, 30~ min in dev footage a year before release. So can give you an idea of what you might expect.

I have no hype for this, i have other games to play, just saying that from past experience what you see should in theory be close to what you get.

1 Like

I guess there is no chance there will be Linux version. :slightly_frowning_face:

Doesn’t look like it with the direction they have taken.

I’m really excited about this. I love the developer and have got tons of entertainment out of their other games. I also like their business philosophy.