Crosshair price explosion

How are the prices of the x370 Crosshair going worldwide?

In the Netherland it went from 269,00 euro's to 314.14 euro's in 3 weeks time.
Ordered mine for 269.00 and am stil waiting.

People are charging because they can, not because they should soo yeah.

Other boards should be in stock soon that will get prices back to normal. Hopefully.

1 Like

What @Cavemanthe0ne said.
Supplies are low (non existent) so people are charging an arm and a leg if they've got one

And i just read a big online retailer went belly up today, and another 8 euro's premium compared to yesterday. So me making a preorder against knowing better pay's of with 45 euro's in pocket.

1 Like

Also once the supply is adequate prices should level off.

Did you order it at Afuture? For your sake I hope you didn't.
Also, when you get your order it means there is stock again, so prices will probably drop back to normal pretty quick.

No not at Afuture, would have been money's gone. But its like 10day's + low price some day's later in stock at asus netherland price goes boom, like 30/40 euro on top of it. Just called Azerty and the word is prepare to wait a long time. Got some 150 boards on back order.

Well looks like ASUS Netherlands got a pallet full of Crosshairs. Got mine delivered, and prices are down across the board. Have to say that compared to my Asrock 990FX killer its a real step up in build quality. Now i'll just have to wait for may 31st and get me some processor and hopefully a Vega card, realy don't want to put my Lightning in the build.

Yeah the Crosshair Hero is a nice board.
Azerty traditionally has better pricings then Alternate.