Could you help me identify this 3way PWM fan connector?

I bought a SC-4324S case and it seems to be missing a 3 way PWM fan cable. I bought the case new from servercase.co.uk and they weren’t very helpful so far, so I thought maybe I’ll just buy missing cable on ebay myself, but I failed to find one, my ebay-foo isn’t very strong.

Does anyone more experienced know name of this connector or maybe exact cable which should be used with it?

Long story short, your going to have to make your own cable; but schematics are available.

Alternatively you could just run a separate fan speed control that regulated the voltage to the daughterboard itself (via molex connector) if you didn’t want to make any custom parts. I think this may require replacing the fans though since I’m not certain the behavior of the stock fans when they don’t receive a pwm signal.

1 Like

Many thanks! So it looks like I need to join all three PWMs, combine with a single RPM sensor cable from one of the fans and run resulting 2 wires to my motherboard sys fan.

This topic was automatically closed after 273 days. New replies are no longer allowed.