Corsair Link not detecting H100i

Hello there,

Just got my replacement H100i due to the pump on the last one failing to find out that Corsair Link is not detecting it anymore. I have freshly reinstalled windows and the problem is still there.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Currently my list looks like this:

No idea why the motherboard temps keep repeating.

IMHO corsair link is garbage. i have an H80i GT and its a decent cooler but the link software just fucking sucks. i plugged mine in today and i think the cable i was using for it is...questionable. corsair has another one out to me since the original doesnt actually work with the AMD socket. so corsair just having issues with these things. try to get yourself a normal mini usb and route it out the back of your case and see if using a normal usb port instead of the internal header works. also glad to see im not the only one with a H100i who had the pump die. thats why i got the H80i GT

Started plugging things back in again and my block has the same symptoms as my old one. I get CPU fan error and the LED is flickering. Not touching it until my new cooler arrives, solution to the problem get rid of it. Had enough of Corsair products, from my keyboard to this.

I have had the same problem its a common problem, a few simple google's and you will find your answer, usually its a registry setting problem with the USB header, change a few 0's to 1's or vice versa and it will start working.

I tried this and it still didn't work. However I believe I may of shorted the pump so it needs to be replaced. Unless a firmware update will fix it?

If you think you shorted it, id send it back and get another one.

It happened to me too, the new firmware should have fixed that problem. The tech support guys there were really nice when i had that problem. I have two one on my wife's computer and they both seem to work fine on the asus mobos.

Try detecting hardware in the hardware manager.
Btw you didn't hook up jetflo fans to the Y cable did you? I wouldn't recommend putting more than the 2 rad fans running through the Y cables on the pump.

Nope only two noctua nh-d14's. My block started flashing when I unplugged it.

Okay, it's shorted then I'd RMA it. Their website has two options for that. Did you try the fans on different mobo fan points to make sure they still work? I had to RMA my jetflo fans after they overloaded my h100i and literally caught the wires on fire and smoked up the room. JetFlo's are some serious shit haha.

anyway

Do like I did and just run the rad fans from the H100i and run the other fans via the motherboard bios or uefi controller like ai suite or w/e your brand has.

i'm not a fan of corsair link either...i would definitely recommend just using the motherboards software fan controller, ASUS(AI Suite), Gigabyte (Control Center), etc. I use 2 noctua nf-f12 fans, and they can't run at full speed because corsair link can't go past 1300rpm with those fans. just use a y-splitter and attach the fans to ur cpu fan header and then the pump to either the cpu opt header or sys header. You'll have 1 less application running in the background and you'll save yourself a ton of heartache.

The funniest part is that the corsair pump doesn't even go full speed with the software, so you're actually losing performance...these AIO coolers are literally made to run at full speed. No joke, i ended up finding out that my pump was running at 80% and when i raised it to 100%, there was hardly any noise difference. Also Corsair Link lags heavily, it doesn't poll very well, i notice the ramping of the fans to be jittery at times, especially during demanding tasks like benchmarking. Worst case if you don't want to use the motherboard fan software you can just download SpeedFan. Very small and easy to use software.

Corsair really doesn't know what they're doing when it comes to software. They should definitely stick to what they know...hardware and leave software to the professionals. You should read on the Corsair forums, everyone just flat out hates their software.

I have got a Noctua NH-D14 coming instead now. Hopefully it will silence my PC more since no more pump running in the background. Funny thing is I used to have this cooler but it wouldn't quite fit inside my bitfenix prodigy so I switched. New case now so not a problem.