Corsair H60 vs. Corsair H70

I have been looking at two different all-in-one liquid coolers for my computer, the Corsair H60 ($80.50 on Newegg) and the Corsair H70 ($105 on Newegg). The Corsair H70 has a thicker radiator and includes two 120mm fans for a push-pull setup. The Corsair H60 has a thinner radiator and only uses one 120mm fan. My question is, how much of a preformats difference will there be if I had the Corsair H60 in a push pull setup?

http://epczone.net/reviews/battle-of-the-cpu-coolers-corsair-h50-vs-h70

Here's a good review comparing the two...

pathogen thats the H50 vs the H70 he is looking for the H60 vs the H70 but meh the H50 and the H60 are both the same but the H60 has a smaller profile pump and CPU block and thats it oh and i think you dont need a backplate to install the H60 im not sure of that though dont quote me on it

razerboi said:

pathogen thats the H50 vs the H70 he is looking for the H60 vs the H70 but meh the H50 and the H60 are both the same but the H60 has a smaller profile pump and CPU block and thats it oh and i think you dont need a backplate to install the H60 im not sure of that though dont quote me on it

I didn't see that! lolol

Didn't even know there was an H60.

H60 is basically the same pump ++++ that is in the Coolit eco alc.

+ the better looks.

H70 got a "huge" radiator compared to it.

I just want to let you know that I have the corsair H70 and the fans are quite loud. The cooling is alright though. Here are a few number that i've gathered.

AMD 1055T 6 Core cpu = idle 12 degree, max 23 degree **USING STOCK THERMAL PASTE

Intel 2600k 4 core @ 3.8Ghz (turbo mode w/ stock fans) = 21-24 degree idle, 50 degree max **USING GC-EXTREME THERMAL PASTE

Intel 2600k 2 core @ 3.8Ghz (turbo mode w/ gentle typhoon 1850RPM) = 19-24 degree idle, 48-49 degree max **USING GC-EXTREME THERMAL PASTE

The max temps were taken from Prime 95 and in push/pull taking cold air from the outside, if I had H60 i'd give you comparison temps but I dont , sorry.

Want my outlook?

They all suck.

That's just me talking shit though. My H50 sadly, SADLY disappointed me.

I'll be switching to a thermalright true soon.

not any personal experiance with the hxx series coolers... but from what i have heard, the stock fans suck... if you replace them it marginally tops an air cooler.

imo, get this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835106150&cm_re=cpu_cooler-_-35-106-150-_-Product

looks bad ass, cools better than a v8 according to 3rd party reviews.

i have a v8 and it cools damn well.

I dont get it, there expensive as hell and are about as good as a good air cooler. So the advantage must be that there quiet right? no, it needs two loud 120mm fans just like a good air cooler. So whats the point?