Corsair 750D or the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe vs Thermaltake X9

I am currently looking to replace my current case since my current one annoys me (SPEC-03) I have found that I like that being the 750D and the Enthoo Luxe and X9 . They seem like great cases but I can't decide I like them both equally. I want to know which one has better airflow and which has better cable management. If you have any suggestions please tell me but try to keep it to full tower/mid/cube no super tower since I will never need something that big ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Currently in a 750D airflow edition with an H110 GT in the top. 2 140 front intakes. 1 140 rear exhaust and both drive cages removed and replaced with 2 120 bottom intakes. psu mounted fan down with an MSI armor cooled 1080 (not the best cooler I've used)

This case in my opinion is severely affected by the ambient temperature much more than my phanteks enthoo PRO was. The pro would maintain decent temps albeit a bit warmer than my 750d on a good day. Living in California the heat is annoying as hell and the AC bill is too high to run all day and cool the house like I'd like to do (not my bill, not my choice)

That being said I love the 750D for it's space and am currently waiting on funds for a full water loop with a 280 in front a 360 in the top and decent looking (hopefully) soft tubing setup.

The cable managment is not the best ive seen in the world but I made it work pretty well with a handful of zipties and some Anal Retentive eyesight

I've got the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe. Very large, roomy, well ventilated case with good dust filters, that weighs a ton. A small disadvantages of the size is that the sata cables from the mobo to the drive bays need to be longer, than the standard 30cm, to reach. Standard case fans are good quality and quiet.

Continuing on the quiet theme, I added a Corsair Platinum Power supply, which is totally silent, which is great, but the supplied cables with that unit are stiff. I only mention this, in that the space behind the modo makes it a bit of a squeeze. It could have done with being a little deeper. The cables fit in the space provided, but considering the huge overall size of the case, it would of been easy to add another 10mm or so. I also fitted a Corsair H100i cooler, which mounted easily at the top of the case. Sounded a jumbo jet taking off, so I dumped the supplied fans, with that unit and went for two Noctua replacements to cure that one.

The front audio and USB slots are behind a small plastic flap. Keeps the dust out, but if you put the case under your desk it just makes them slightly more difficult to get at.

The LED lighting and side window make the case more interesting than bland box. Overall it's quality bit of kit, which I have no problem recommending.

It depends on what you want...
X9 is the largest of them, have the most space for airflow and whatever you want. The thing about X9 is, that you need to have hardware to fill it up, otherwise it looks practically empty.

On the other hand, the difference, between the more expensive Enthoo Luxe and the cheaper Enthoo Pro is the LED strip on the outside. So if you don't care about the LED strip, you may want to check out the Enthoo Pro...
750D - I don't like Corsair, I consider them mostly overpriced crap brand and I never recommend them.

I'd go for the 750D Airflow edition. The front grill will really help bring in the air and keep temps down. I have a 450D (same but smaller) and it's awesome. Frankly, the 450D is all that you probably need and it's not as enormous.

Hello BlakeOzzy64, sorry for my English and the inconvenience, I’m from Argentina, Bs As. I wanted to ask you about a question I have, I understand that you have the enthoo pro and the corsair 750d airflow, no ?. my with sultan would be this: like you where where I live is very hot and I would need you to assist me in the doubt that it suits me more to withstand high ambient temperatures. I personally love the 750d airflow edition, but I do not know if in these issues to endure high temperatures the environment is good. I apologize for the inconvenience and my English. Thank you!!