Cooling an FX-6300 OC'ed at 4GHz

I'm just wondering if air cooling is enough for cooling an FX-6300 at 4GHz. I personally dislike water cooling whether it be the crazy custom stuff or the consumer closed loop systems. I don't like the water, and I don't like the cost.
But I have seen some of the large air coolers like the Havik 140 and some of the Noctua fans, which I would really prefer because I'm an aviation person and I like things that... move air :I

I want to know which air coolers will do the job without being loud, and to hear from anyone who has overclocked an FX-6300 to 4GHz with an air cooler.

EDIT: I almost forgot! It needs to be able to fit inside an NZXT Phantom 410 mid-tower. 

4ghz is not a big overclock (its turbo speed is 4.1Ghz)  a cooler master hyper 212 evo will do the job for $25-30

Cool, thanks!

With a hyper 212 evo a 6300 will do 4Ghz no problem. I got my brothers 6300 to 4.5Ghz 1.4375v with decent temps

you could do that on a stock cooler, but if you want quiet a hyper 212 is a great choice

You might be able to hit 4.5Ghz with a stock cooler idk. Tried the stock AMD cooler once and it was really loud so now I just junk them.

Hyper 212 should be enough for a 4.5-4.8 OC, no problem.

Yeah. Depending on the chip you get but every 6300 should be able to hit 4.5Ghz at least with a hyper 212 evo. There is no better cooler for the money