Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L Micro ATX Tower

I bought this thing for $39.99 US shipped.

i put in a micro-atx board with a evga 450W psu and a ryzen 5600G.
Now nothing in this box produces alot of heat, but airflow is decent (i also added a intake fan to the front ).
Pros:
A. the front and top “filters” are magnetic and easily removed. One is attached in the box, the second is loose in the shipping box. "it was bent slightly, i was able to straighten it out though.

1. it has good airflow and the top and front are mostly open,with just the filters for restrictions.

2. the side mounted usb/headphone jacks can be mounted in any of 6 positions. I left mine in the default position.

Cons:
A. the filters get dirty fast , probably because i have alot of intake fans on this thing… so maybe not a con.

B. no sound deadening at all. the evga psu is louder than than it was in the atx case i took it out of… so now to fined a quieter psu …lol

1. there is little to no room behind the mobo for cable management. use a modular (and quiet lol) psu

D: the usb/headphone jack mount is weak, seems “bendy” to me.

1. has an acrylic (aka i like to get scratched) side panel. i guess i need to call dbrand for a skin(?)

Overall its a decent case for the price, no sharp edges has a couple of ssd rubber mounts on the backside of the mobo,was fairly easy to build in (except cable management) , just had to add standoffs for microatx (provided)

Built in this case for a friend, added 2x140mm beQuiet fans in front, a beQuiet DarkRock CPU cooler and a PSU that only spins up when drawing >400W.

It does a good job supplying his 1440p ultrawide with 'dem FPS, I think he runs a 7900 XT and 7700X in there currently. It is whisper quiet except for when stressing, then it is like 30 dB. Pretty decent budget case. :slight_smile: