Console Awareness Week

Seeings as consoles are still failing to put over 720p and 30 FPS on some games, I believe it is time for one week, starting October 28, we should play at 720p resolution with no antialiasing and a locked 30 FPS to learn how blessed we are. Joining is optional. This will make you wonder why people still buy consoles.

Why in the world would I want to torture myself like that? Lol.

i'd try this, but my monitor streachs and absolutly fucks up 720p

LMFAO this just made my day.  They're all going to hate me for it, but I'm going to try and get my gaming community (-MGX-) to try this, even if it's just for one night.

Don't forget to turn down those textures, shadows and lighting. And if you can find a recording of three 10 year olds screaming in the back ground feel free to play it on repeat. Make sure not to forget to drop that fov down to 70 btw. 

Even the thought of doing this.. just...

I think I died a little inside at the thought.

I tried to play an FPS with a controller the other day. Can you imagine how that felt?

you bastards refuse to even feel a portion of the pain of your filthy casual brethren

you don't even have to aim with a joystick

I imagine you felt a bit like this.

If I did do this I would have to burn myself at the stake on charges of treason and heresy against my PC once the week is over.

Only after the week is over?

I was weak and vulnerable.

NO !!! You cant make me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well until my new monitor arrives im playing with a 4:3 monitor 19", the resolution is not great :(

well im still rolling my pent 4 and a ati x600 on a 15 inch monitor for playing star wars battle front 2

This is why I love PC gaming as well.

I think I created one of the best threads ever...

It seems to me that I cannot find a single game I own that does not screen tear. I am rolling with one of the shittiest GPUs ever made. Hell, your GPU has four times the bandwidth as mine..

Running games at 640x480 at lowest settings possible sure does sound like fun when everything has screen tearing...