Congratulations, you made it to the site!

+1

Apart from my browser, GlassWire and my external firewall being mad at me, everything is fine.
Thanks

1 Like

Might aswell post my story:
Had a hard day at work, came back home, booted up my machine and... Site down for maintainance! How strange. Figured it might be them moving servers or something. Whatever.
Then the DNS told me basically to F-off with my stupid question for "Teksnydicate.com"
One day of strong feelings past.
Found a recent video by Wendell. Found some comment with an IP address. Did a little who-is and logged on. At least I tried before my browser, GlassWire and external Firewall kicked me out and throw alerts at me.
Some tinkering later, I am finally back!

1 Like

WTF happened??? I get off for about a week and come back with everything on fire!?!?

1 Like

kurama
checking in

kurama
checking in
i just typed the direct ip in
did not screw with host files

Yeah, I don't know why people are editing the host file when they can just put in https://216.244.80.51 into the address bar. Too much work for something so simple...

1 Like

idk

Seems that just going to forum.teksyndicate.com is working, but it goes to the IP and gives an ssl error. I'd say the dns record has been changed to go directly to the server and bypass cloudflare.

I am down for starting a Github repo to start working on a new site when I get more time. Been meaning to try Ruby on Rails.