Configuring GPU priority at boot time?

Hi, got a PC with 3 GPUs: NVIDIA RTX 2080, NVIDIA GTX780Ti and AMD RX550.

After hours of research, I’m still trying to find a way to prioritize the RX550 as the default GPU at boot time!

The motherboard is Asus Crosshair Hero VII Wifi, with the latest BIOS.
The processor is a Ryzen 2700X.

Can’t find any GPU boot order option or menu in the BIOS, which is just crazy!!
I owned a X59 motherboard which made things so damn easy.

It is now 2018 and I thought it would be such a trivial thing to do, but it’s NOT.
I’ve tried to reorder GPUs on different PCIe slots without success.
Also, NVIDIA GPUs are always getting priority over AMD.

How can I force the motherboard to POST/initialize on a specific GPU e.g. AMD?!
Is this 'problem" specific to modern motherboards using UEFI?!

Thanks.

PCIE 1 Will always be the primary option if given no other option but to set default to internal or PCIE… If there is such an option. The best thing I have been able to do is tell windows or Linux (Through IOMMU groups) which gpu to init first but as for UEFI most of the time I have been out of luck.

If you want the AMD GPU to post first and be the priority PCIE Graphics card then you need to place it in the first and primary slot (usually with this many cards its your first x8 slot (x16 but in reality x8 due to amount of shared lanes)

If your worried about having the same bandwidth and throughput available to the card:
Your motherboard also gives the option to set the lane gen and number of lanes in the UEFI so it wont hurt you to place the AMD card in the first slot then dedicate the rest of the lanes to the bigger GPU… i.e set PCIE 1 to x4 and the other two to x8 x8 Not sure what your setup is specifically but do you understand what I mean?