Company that can build multiple custom workstations

If posting 3rd party company links is not allowed please send PM. At work we need several workstations soon, and then again a few about twice a year, and I don’t have time to build them. All the companies I used over the years would either overcharge, would not represent all brands, or simply would do a bad job building. Do you have a company that builds and ships within US that you can recommend?

Puget Systems and AVA Direct come to mind.

@SoulFallen works at the latter, he would know about their work station capabilities more than I.

EDIT:

2 Likes

Seem to have a good reputation, haven’t looked closely at their prices tho. I can’t exactly determine how to put a price on the “extra” they charge for their support service.

1 Like

Obviously i’m biased but,

We’ll build literally anything at AVADirect.com we have no brand bias and work pretty hard to keep our prices fair.

If you like I can pm you a direct email contact (if the part or parts you want aren’t listed this is optimum), or feel free to use the online configurator.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.