Community Game Night

"Hey were lonely, get on here" -- TehRubberMoose

Make sure to join at "teksyndicate.mumble.com" on port "9880"!

damn, never luanch tf2 and it's always downloading updates, want to play and i've got an hours worth of updates

and that mumble is giving me a shit ton of audio problems

I'll be hopping on and streaming in a bit... just got in. 

I gotta try beer with coffee

I can play some TF2, GMod, Tribes, and Minecraft.

Anybody want to play Civ V with me?

wish i could stay up.... but here it's already 3:32 in the morning.... this stupid sferical earth sucks CURSE YOU!!! TIME!!! CURSE YOUU!!!!!

ok good night and good fight :)

Can anyone invite me? my steam username is: mrgrowl

i filled out the form awhile ago

I won't be playing TF2 but i'm going to listen in and enjoy the convo

because my new puppy is always relevant

(it is my puppy, btw)

Ohhh we should have an Unreal Tournament with Unreal Tournament. >_>
Also there are some pretty decent free to play games we could have community night with. I've been playing the crap out of Hawken lately.
Also payday is 5 bucks right now for 4 man co-op and Chivarly is like 8 bucks atm.
But yea i think there are some more free to play stuff we can do, cause not everyone can afford things. 

anyone up for another even next weekend? probably be the same set, for the most part. I will be streaming it if possible, probably logan or pistol as well.

I'll stream too for the hell of it. Depends what we will be playing though.

i'd probably be up for it

clearly we have to determine what we're going to play atleast a day in advance so everone's not downloading updates and entire games 

and commissar i'm going to come steal your dog, he's cute he can live with me 

Oh, I thought you were saying you had a kid, not a puppy...

I'm game - I should have a functioning mic by then...

D'aaawwww sooo cute!!!!!

So i guess just start throwing games out there that everyone might have or it somewhat cheap if you don't have it.
Payday And Chivalry again are on sale this weekend so I'd put those two up.
Ohh Maybe we should get a Dayz Group rolling. 

I saw the last bit of the whole thing when I woke up this morning. I also saw the problems lol. When you all switched to the open Chivalry server, I regrettably couldn't get in, just like Logan couldn't get in to the server specially set up for the gaming night (but just like Logan I could get in to other servers). I could get into the other server with the same name that was free4all though, and I saw Commissar had logged in there briefly as well. So I assume others will have had a similar problem. Maybe some testing beforehand would be nice. I volunteer for testing if such is required.