Clearing chassis instrusion under ASUS ASMB11-iKVM

Hi everyone. On every cold boot, I see the BIOS error message “Chassis intruded, system will go ahead. Please remember to close the chassis for avoiding thermal or EMI problem”.

Since I had removed the chassis cover to replace a component, chassis instrusion had occurred. Unfortunately I don’t know how to reset it.

Supermicro IPMI Web interface has an option to clear the intrusion flag under sensor reading. I could not locate such option under the ASUS Web interface.

If you know how to reset it, please show me. Thank you in advance for the help

Hey I think but please don’t be upset if I’m wrong, look in Bios.
Get into advance settings( like F6 or F7). and go to the monitor page then go to something like chassis intrusion monitor switch will be on and switch it off. Then go to the exit tab click on save and reboot or exit and see how it does. Let me know if that didn’t help and I will pull down the manual and look through it.

Good luck!

Hi. Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately there is no such option in the motherboard BIOS. I looked for it.

Are you certain? Even my semi-domestic ASUS work station board has a place in UEFI to disable/reset the intrusion alarm.