Chivalry low fps?

I have a fairly decent computer:

Phenom II x4 965 @4.0ghz

Radeon HD 7850 2gb 1ghz core

8gb 1600mhz ram

But I can't get very good fps in Chivalry. I never have been able to. I heard there are some fixes, but Steam Community seems to be down right now. Anyone else have this problem or know of a fix? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

What graphic settings are you on?

I play on the highest and 1920x1080, but that's only because even with everything on medium the frame rate doesn't change. Even if I put it on low, the FPS is barley better.

I can't even play it on the highest settings and im using a 7870ghz at 1080p. But i still get stuttery frames thats what you are probably confusing with low frame rartes. Maybe get fraps out and play like a game on high and see what frames you get.

The stuttery frames should be fixed in the next driver update. So they say.

Well yes, it does stutter. But I find it strange that it won't actually go over 30 fps. I don't have any kind of vsync on.

i can play it max at 1080p with an i5-3550 and a 7950. barely. that game is really demanding, especially on servers with lots of people. 

that game is really demanding, and the big servers take even more.

i have a 7790 and play 1080p and high settings and get decent frames and isnt laggy for me.

Do you get different performance levels on different servers?

Have you turned that setting to low that sets the amount of bodies on the ground? I had massive framerate drops before I turned that to minimum.