I was planning to build a gaming pc for $350. I have the ram and HDD

Processor: INTEL PENTIUM PROCESSOR G3258
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-H81M-DS2
Graphics Card: POWERCOLOR TURBODUO R7 260X OC 2GB GDDR5 128BIT
Case: AEROCOOL V3X BLUE
PSU: THERMALTAKE SMART 500W 80+
Cooling: THERMALTAKE CONTACT 16
Converter: DVI to VGA Converter

Total Price: $338.71 (This price is converted to PH Peso to US Dollar)

This are the parts the are available in my country but some requested parts are not available. If you request parts i'll check it out if it's available. I added a DVI to VGA converter because my moniter use VGA connection. I can replace the processor with a INTEL CORE I3-4150 PROCESSOR but it will cost a total of $383.58, that is more than my limited budget.
Thank You

(Sorry about my English)

I update my list

depending on certain availabilities you may save money going with a R7 260x, which has similar if not better performance in some cases, but it takes more power and outputs more heat. also a different PSU maybe better (unsure of the one you have)

there is a R7 260x graphic card that is cheaper but the same specs as the gtx 750 ti. Thanks for your respond

Stream Processors not as good as Cuda Cores (Also depends on the architecture)

I can change the processor if I have enough money btw its a LGA1150 I can replace it with i3/i5/i7 cores

Are you building this for gaming? If so, I'd wait until you could get either a better CPU and/or GPU.

Well i change my GPU

Just to let you know, your English is not bad. A few minor things here and there that aren't exactly perfect. But what I meant by change your GPU is say save up the money and get a 960 or 270x. Maybe 280/280x. A 270x is right around 160/180 USD.

Looks like a good build for the price, to me. You can always upgrade components later on and these parts will still give you better than console performance anyways. :)

Thanks, but this doesn't include a Memory (RAM) and an HDD but if you have a old pc you can use the HDD and Memory (if powerful enough). But you can always add a HDD and Memory if you want too.

upgrading you Pentium to an i3 CPU is not worth IMO, but upgrading to an i5 would be worth (only if you upgrade your GPU first) I'd suggest going with a r9 280 if you can get it for cheap.