Cheap 100x100 VESA stand for 30" monitor

I have an ancient Dell 3007WFP-HC that has a broken stand. It still supports the monitor, but its stuck at the lowest height possible.

The Dell still has an amazing picture after all these years, and I’d like to keep it, despite it’s sole DVI port. Is there a cheap (or at least reasonable) VESA stand I can buy to replace the defective stand?

Well, you can still get an Arctic Z1 for 25€…

It’s beyond basic, but it carries up to 15kg and up to 40 something inches…

Unfortunately my desk has a very narrow lip, and a clamp-style stand isn’t going to work. I need a regular desktop stand - one that hopefully isn’t too expensive.

Ah… I see…
Well, I’m not really familiar with those, so I can’t really help you there.

There are several here, but none is exactly how you want. Perhaps some hardware hacking is in order? Get a cheap one and modify it to your needs?

https://www.monoprice.com/category?c_id=113&cp_id=11326&fq=is_parent:True

Hmm, just had an idea. My desk faces a window. Maybe if I clamp the stand to the window sill instead of the desk? But it would need to be reversible and have a pretty long reach.

Its too bad you didnt post about it a few months ago. We just threw out a bunch of dead dell monitors with the stand you have.

Look familiar?

Bingo. If you’ve still got one lying around that’d be great. I’ve only found one on eBay and it was going for $95.

I do, I’ll have to ask bossman if he will give it to you. The monitor is trashed so its probably yours for whatever shipping is. I’ll find out tomorrow and let you know. You got paypal?

Yes I do. If you can do it, PM your PayPal address. That’ll be great if you can!

We would send it UPS so its probably going to be about the price of the stand I linked in shipping alone FYI.

The one you linked is only rated for 22lbs, whereas I think the Dell monitor is 25-30lbs, so the Dell stand would probably be a better option.

The Dell stand only has a 24" on it. IDK if it’s 100% compatible. Lemme see if I can find a part#.

Ah, I see. In this case I’m not sure it’ll be compatible. Thanks for checking.

The only numbers on it seem to just match the monitor.

Yeah, that’s not it. Instead of two bottom clips, mine has 4 screw holes around the rim. Thanks for looking anyway.