Can you check out my gaming pc build?

So I can just keep the 6300 and overclock it my self to get the samw performance as the 6350? If so thanks for saving me a few extra bucks :D

Is it worth the extra money to get the 7650 over the 7870 if I can spare?

Is it worth the extra price and less space to get a ssd?

BTW I don't need an OEM. I already have one.

About monitors now.

I heard that you can feel the difference between a 60hz monitor and a 120 hz monitor IF your frame rate is over 60 fps.

What I'm wondering is if it's worth playing on medium with 100 fps vs Ultra High/High on 60 fps IF I get a monitor with a refresh rate of 120 hz.

Ultimately, I want the best gameplay (graphics are nice and all) but I'm coming from playing on a ps2 and ps3 so I think that even medium will amaze me.

So can anyone suggest a good monitor with a low response time and a 120hz refresh rate at around $150-$170?

and which is the best out of these three?

Asus VS247H-P, Asus VH238H, Asus VN247H-P.

From my experiences, stay away from the MSI g43/g46 motherboards. I'd get an asus m5a97 r2.0. The VRM on the MSI boards are HORRIBLE. If you dont plan to overclock or use a fx 8320/8350, the MSI board would be good enough. I still highly suggest an asus m5a97 r2.0 mobo.

I've added that. Thanks for your input

HUGE question. Comparing these two builds, is there a MAJOR increase in performance with the more expensive build compared to the cheaper one?

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Chinedu/saved/2fdB
http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Chinedu/saved/2bsD

vs

So about a $150 difference. Is the performance difference worth the extra money? I would like to convince my parents so, but so far this is what they are leaning toward. I would like to over clock both of them for even more performance.

i would say go for the second build, the $546.15 one. however get the   PowerColor Radeon HD 7950 3GB as you will have greater performance in games :)

Thanks for your input. I'll talk to my parents later

So I talked to my parents and we're going to order the parts today or tomorrow. They liked the $546 build

Im wondering if this computer can play next gen games? If it can I'll be happy. Games such as Elder Scrolls online, COD Ghosts, and BF4.

I need to know before finalizing my payment. Please respond

i cant gaurentee it as you have chosen a 7870, but to me thats a pretty beefy card for money :) you know what i change my mind, it'll play BF4

Are you certain? or is there something else in that price range that will handle bf4 better? I'm about to buy these tonight if possible.