Can someone help me please!

i was running prime for a few mins never went over 70c and it restarted.

the think is that it was running stable before bf4.

i still got warranty on my psu, i guess i can get a new one if thats the problem

auto settings ( had everything on low but it run well)

how can i check if is the psu, mob or cpu the one with the problem?

i was using the auto setting (that out everything to low)

I'm curious if you have a virus similar to something I had that didnt like me using a lot of my cpu resources and would cause my comp to restart. Then it didnt like me booting into safe mode but you might be able to give that a go and try a stress test. As well as a virus sweep but they're really not all that great.

Honestly from that point I think you would need some testing equiptment which is very expensive. You might be able to change your voltages a little bit for your cpu but I'm not sure it would make much of a difference. Am I safe to assume that your using a 80+ bronze at least? Also if you can check your mobo website for firmware updates and see if they fix anything with cpu stability. Other then that I head to the more knowledgeable. Mine was cause I mixed up some mem settings and then thought i fixed it when i went back to those settings but it was just a really nasty bug that i wasn't sure where it came from.

Try disabling the auto overclock and run prime95 again.

There's no reason to think that the PSU crapped out. Seasonic makes quality stuff and your system doesn't consume much power to begin with.

I did a full scan with Microsoft security essentials and didn't find anything,(I was thinking that was a virus too, because my pc never act like that)

im was testing the 4.4 auto oc again and it gave me a blue screen this team so I guess thats good, so I went back and put the auto oc to 4.2.

right now I'm running prime non stop for 18 mins and going and haven't had a problem.

but I still want to know way it got so unstable, the 4.4 auto oc....

know that I'm thinking about it, I think that I updated to bios 2.90 a few days ago

I stop at 27 mins no problem....

what I'm going to do know is update the bios again and auto oc to 4.4 and see what happens

I just reinstall the bios 2.90 and auto oc to 4.4, running prime for almost 20mins strong.

when it gets to 20mins imma play a game and see what happens....

what u guys think?

check this out!!!!

im going to do some gaming now and see what happens.....:D

System looks alright from the screenshots. 100% and keeping cool. Getting passes no problem. 

Assuming your bios was good( i hope not and a rollback helped) It was probably unstable at 4.4 because the cpu cant handle that. No matter how clean of a room and steady as the production line is, there will always be imperfections in the chip and no two chips are exactly the same. Therefore each chip needs a slightly different config. Some might need a tad more voltage to get to the higher clockspeed. I do more OC with cellphones but some of the chips in the Galaxy s2 were able to get to 1.5 ghz but some could only go to 1.4. That can also change with the kernal. Point is you COULD have reached your limit.

Keep us updated

I have being playing blacklight retribution for a min now after reinstalling the bios and no random restarting yet.....

dont know about playing bf4 thought even if that was not the problem, imma keep testing.....

imma keep you guys updated....:) thanks

played for almost 2h no problem....

Then that is something that MSI should address.

Well keep it updated but sounds good so far so glad to hear that..

There is usually no reason to update your bios if there isn't a problem or unless they release some form of amazing security fix. Good luck

I would recommend Avast! or MBAM over MSE, Its not the best option out there.

Good job working this out on your own. Sounds like it's time to reward yourself with a new GPU :D

i know trying to get my money up to get a 770 but im thinking on getting the nexus 5 first...... :D