Can Someone Check My PC Build

I didnt undertsand your last sentence mistery, but I totally get that the 500W may be a little low but the Gold certified and at the price is too much. I don't see why you have to be such a jerk about it, miskonius. I'm giving my opinion, that I don't agree with your build. I explained my choices, yet you insist to antagonize. I'm saying that prefer a 600W PSU thats 80+ bronze certified and to be able to get a 7870xt than a gold certified one and a lesser graphics card. That just wouldn't make sense. And alot of companies just rebrand their items, so you point is a little null and void about rebranding at that point and to further that on, it's all really made by Foxcon in china. A gold certified PSU is not something you need in a 650£ build, sure in a 1000£ build prehaps, buts it's just not necessary.

I have to be a jerk cause you obviously do not know your place.

What you loked at a few Logans videos and you figured: "Yep, i know how to build pc".

"Yey pc part picking is so fun!"

Doing that on your money is one thing, and I will not try to stop you from doing it, but when you (with so liitle knoledge and understanding of HW) start criticizing my build, which is in every way better that yours, makes me a bit angry. You are a noob, you got much to learn and you shouldnt give advices.

Just because you have an opinion doesnt mean that you need to share it.

FYI CWT makes PSU's for Corsair (among many others)

Wenn you say that a Gold certified powersupply gives me 100% efficiency i realy laugh you right in youre face.

Again girly you got over your pretty little head in this discussion and you starting to lie. I never said that 80plus gold means 100 efficiency, check my posts, i know perfectly well what bronze, gold and platinum efficiencu means.

Now lets see what wiil you think of next...

:)

I am waiting...

And i didnt wait too long:

so if you have  1000W gold certified psu, then you could take 87 procent of it, as effective power.on full load dont spoil thank you

My God this is horrible you do not ven know the basics of PSU and you dare to question my every build?!

Like I said this forum will go to waste too many idiots wandering around...

If you have f.e 1000w psu with 87% efficiency, it means that it will require 1149w of AC for psu to produce 1000w of DC, the rest goes on thermal disspation

Ignorance at its best...

Miskonius, it is fine you like having top of the line part for that single piece, but you have to atleast accept another's ideal and try to work your advatnage around it. If you know you can't win in convincing the other party, atleast try to compromise convincing the other party to up it a level without it hurting the bank. So what you could of done, is try to convince Dr. Jetix to go with a PSU that is maybe 550w 80+ silver in a price range of maybe a $40~50 jump and explain why it holds an advantage over his 500w choice. List points on it advantage, maybe it is proven to last longer so OP here doesn't need to buy a new PSU in 3 years and can just reuse his old on when getting a new machine, etc.

Thats what i said before, but he realy is a bit sellfisch, ofc  a gold  certified psu is better, and more efficient, but  come with good arguments, and thats something he cant ☺

i never said that he is not right at his points, but i know very much about elektronics, but he  is rude to Dr_jetix but he doesnt come up with good arguments, i hate it

Novasty, read this thread and tell me are these people capable of giving any reasonable advice.

Thety dont know much about anything, but they do have their opinins, and at the end when they are cornered wiht their ignrance they start to lie. Trolls like these should be banned.

trolls wo deleting post wenn somebody catching them on theire faults should also get banned!

That isnt a lie

and now i gonne delete the rest of the shit cause im realy tired of this person ☺

ignorance is a good way :D

And yet you lie again, whenever you change/edit post it get recorded, i posted that 15 hours ago lying troll

But do lie some more, c'mon... :)

That's some very hateful language, she agreed with you on a post above and now your insulting her. I come on here because people ask for help and I have more experience then some, so i try to contribute. What makes you so "above the rest of us" that you can say "I should know my place" or "Your a noob", all you are is an elitist and a snob, if you knew anything about Tek syndicate itself, you would know that it's a place that suppose to keep people like you out. People who think that only they can be part of the hierarchy that is computer building. The only thing i didn't like, as you put it "criticized" was that I didn't agree that you need a gold certified PSU and you haven't showed and proper evidence why a 650£ build would need such a thing, other than "It has a TEN year warranty!". Ok thats fine and I do agree with Angel that a 500W PSU is the minimum you should go for a build like that, and if the OP had wanted so as i said at the end of the my explaination text that if he wanted me to change it so his PSU was higher and that to bring down the RAM. The first build I made for him I made sure I did not downgrade any parts, becuase at the time that's what he wanted. I actually haven't criticized your build at, so much that I actually agreed with you that 2133mhz was to much and that it would be better unless he is rendering 3D modeling, etc, But I don't believe you actually read what I'm saying so much that you actually just look that there is a new wall of text and start spewing out what ever garbage you see fit. So much to the extent as to insulting other forum members. I can't believe you take such offense from me saying the word " overkill", it's insane that you had to start a flame war over such a non trivial thing as to wether he should go gold or not, it almost makes me think your 13. The first build I made for him I made sure I did not downgrade any parts, becuase at the time that's what he wanted. I assumed he wanted to play games with this rig so i gave him a rig that would give him a great performance for the price and his budget. I assumed you are talking about the EVGA 10 year warranty because you are trying to warn him about being future proof, when the build I provided for him will let him play the games he wants longer and at a better resolution. What makes your gold certified PSU so much better that it is worth a taking a huge hit from game play, besides that 10 year warranty he'll probably never use. And even if he had asked me to make him the best PC for the money I would have done this

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/NfOZ

But as I know repeat myself I didn't want to take away from his build, but to infact just wanted to build upon what he had. I still wouldn't have given him a different PSU other changing the wattage on it. I brought down the RAM to something still fast and very acceptable for about the exact same price as before. I don't know why your so fascinated with the fact that he needs to have a gold certified PSU, that what I assume all he will use he PC for is: Gaming, work, internet browsing, and movies. I also assume that in 3-5 years time he will need a new comuter that will need to keep up with that days games and at that point a whole new range of equipment will be avaliable to him to choose from. As our technology has gotten more advance the less power it has consumed and by the time he needs a new computer they will either have new parts that are still cheaper and can do a better job than the PSU that you chose or his computer might not even need more than 500W to power itself, if he where to move the parts over. Even then he may just buy and build an entirely new computer from scratch. I really hope you would keep your temper and your derogatory remarks to yourself, no one wants to hear them.

Again you people are like insects caught in the web and the more you try to talk your way out of it the more you get your self caught into.

But lets begin

What makes you so "above the rest of us" that you can say "I should know my place" or "Your a noob", all you are is an elitist and a snob, if you knew anything about Tek syndicate itself, you would know that it's a place that suppose to keep people like you out.

"Above" is not the adequate word, you shouldnt post or comment on things you do not know and, people who ask for help might have got you for some kind of an expert which you clearlt are not. Far, far from it... Tek Syndicate is the place where those who know teach those who dont, not the other way around.

I can't believe you take such offense from me saying the word " overkill"

I dint get offended and its not about the word that has been used, its about who has used it.

The first build I made for him I made sure I did not downgrade any parts, becuase at the time that's what he wanted. I assumed he wanted to play games with this rig so i gave him a rig that would give him a great performance for the price and his budget. I assumed you are talking about the EVGA 10 year warranty because you are trying to warn him about being future proof, when the build I provided for him will let him play the games he wants longer and at a better resolution. What makes your gold certified PSU so much better that it is worth a taking a huge hit from game play, besides that 10 year warranty he'll probably never use.

This is a liy you are trying to sell for some time and its not working, but I didnt wanna make a big fuss over it, cause the people have got threw you. When you make a build for some you don try not to undergrade his (you have no idea how stupid that sounds), like all neebs you got right for the most expencive ram cause that is gonna give him fps, and gave him the crappiest psu as a bonus.

Again with this post you are showing substantial level of noobism if you have compared our builds  What makes you think he will get more fps with your build? Cpu is the same, gpu is the same, My MB is better for OC-ing, and my PSU is like WAAAY better...So what makes your build better? Only 2133 MHz ram which the poor guy will never see the benefits? But wait isnt that the ram you said he should take? O.o

First off let's talk about your first arguement on the post above. The second you said you don't know your place and everytime after that you spew your remarks at me, you were saying that you where above me. You make these remarks as if you where the king of hardware, yet provide no evidence to back it up. you tell me I have no experience and I am a noob, but what is your experience? What makes Miskonius so smart at everything that he needs to come down and just redicule us "noobs". You didn't at all disprove my statement about you being an elitist or a snob, if anything you further proved my point. And what about the OP, how much experience does he have? Do you know what his computer will be used for? Maybe he has built a computer before and that is why he only needed some parts instead of all of them. 

And know to reference your second conversation, What do you know about me to instigate that I mean't offense by it? You don't know me. You do not know my experience in tech, so your arguement becomes invalid at that point. All it turns into is that you did get offended by the word and not the user.

And for your third arguement, I have to repeat myself again and again I said in my original wall of text, I told him that if he wanted me to change the type of RAM because I did think it was too much, I would. I also told him that i thought the PSU was the minimum he needed and that a 600W would do him alot better. You also talk about downgrading and that it is stupid to downgrade the OP's build, but the build you produced for him was worse than his build! So you saying that my sentence is stupid is quite ironic considering you did just that with your build. The RAM I picked in fact was actually very price efficient for the type of RAM it is. I would hate to see what your build looks like and how much performance you have lost from it. He will most likely never see the benefits from that 10 year warranty. You try to pick and choose your arguements but even then you can't make a good support for it. I do not feel you even think your thoughts all the way through before you type them down I also presented  abuild in my last post that I knew could run circles around your PC in games and would last just as long without your fancy PSU, it as well had price effective RAM, a better graphics card and a PSU that will preform just as well as your GOLD certified one with the need of a 10 year warranty. Everytime you make such derogatory remarks you just sound ignorant and frankly that's all you are.

I'm actually editing this here to tell you that; I'm done argueing with you because you're just not worth my time and energy. You obviously think differently than I do and that's fine, I do not agree with you and I definitly do not condone your way of talking to people. I stand by what I have said. I feel sorry for the people who were brought into this. You are the stereotype of people that people think the internet is full of and make them not want to get into gaming or come to forums like these. I regret that I even had a converstaion with you knowing that I plagued the forums with such trash and keeping you going and allowing you to spew such crap. You are a troll and nothing more. I will not be posting further not do to me subsidding to your "all knowing knowledge of all things past, present, and future" but because this is not what this site needs and there are many more people I could be spending time on helping. I just hope you do not antogonize other members of the site such as you did to me. Bye.

And here we go again, the above reason is the final snip in making me leave this place. The members on this website are fucking hopeless.

I read half of it and just couldnt do it any more, dude you have serious self esteem issues.

When you are proven wrong you should shut, buy you just keep going and going..

Like lemmings towards sea... Good luck... :)

I'm sorry you feel the need for personal/ad hominem attacks when debating COMPUTER BUILDS, there is no need to get personal. With your posts what you're showing is a high level of immaturity. See, if you were a mature adult, you can respect people for their views without making ad hominem attacks. I encourage everyone to contribute to the forums, regardless of knowledge level, hard core noob or seasoned expert. By posting and talking with others, that's how we learn. See, by taking the stance of wanting to help people and staying humble you can help foster growth in others and yourself. No one likes a boastful person. I hope you can see that the forums aren't a knowledge contest, they're a place to learn, socialize, and encourage, not a place to tear down, insult, and belittle. Thanks.

Hey Cosmosus, don’t let this childish thread turn you off the TEK. I have carefully read every line of every post here and I felt like I was back in elementary school. This is a sad excuse for trying to help someone asking a question. Remember way back when that is what this thread was all about? It turned into a crap throwing fight between 2 people and the rest of us quit trying to help the original poster with his original question. Hopefully Logan will be back soon and restore some respectability to his site. Continue to help people as that is what we all signed up for. As for the little trolls, ignore them as that is all they deserve from us. Oh, and by the way, as I recommended to you Scrapdawg, go with a more powerful PSU as the 500W is just enough but not enough. That is my opinion.

Oh wow some people sure got their jimmies russled in this thread, as someone who has modded several other forums before my banhammer for a little itchy.
We need a forum mod to get these 2 into the timeout zone...

Anyways back on topic, I would personally go for a better PSU because this one was really on the edge, if he would have overclocked anything or maybe added a few HDDs or a second/better GPU his rig would probably blow up and that's the last thing you want. 

Have you missed seeing them lie about my posts?

About me saying something, than deleting it?

Have you seen them all being experts about psu but not knowing even the basics?

Same goes for MB's and ram, everyday they come here and spam the threads with their bull*hit, there is no order nor respect, minority has withdrawn to the ever growing spam of troll and if someone stands to confront them, you call him boastful and immature (???).

No comment...

I'm sorry guys, I feed the troll and I got carried into being apart of it. I will not do this again, it was a mistake and I lost track of what this thread was about.

Even after that large thread we had covering the topic of hostility between forum members, I don't believe this will ever be taken care of, even if Logan regulates more rules. I'm just tired of it, it will never change. There will always be those who pull this shit, and I , quite frankly, don't want to put up with seeing it. 

I used to respect this website as the only place I would reccomend to my tech friends, but now, I think I would rather reccomend an apple store (yea, this has pissed me off to the point of saying that). Well, unless some serious forum regulations come into play and Logan hires more people to help him take care of the website, I don't think I will be coming back. Sorry Logan.

Dr. Jetix... its ok i forgive you lol i have just read the whole thread and it was entertaining to say the least i especially liked the part where you said you can change the psu up and use a slightly lower mhz ram and proceded to explain why .... all in all an entertaining read