Can anyone recommend some good xbox 360 rpg's to me?

Recently acquired an xbox one x

I already snagged Lost Odyssey for £1.99 and I am on the hunt for Blue Dragon, I remember spending aaaages playing them first time around.

Already have the mass effects on pc so I won’t be getting those.

You already said the two best JRPGs there. But Fable II is a good WRPG for 360. Other decent JRPGs: Star Ocean Last Hope and Nier.

1 Like

I’ll go ahead and recommend Fable I, II, and III. If you can play Fable I on the XBone, not actually sure about this. Stay away from Fable The Journey, though. That was basically a tech demo for the Kinect, and like most tech demos, it made for a pretty bad as a game.

3 Likes
  • Tales of Vesperia
  • Eternal Sonata
  • Resonance of Fate

I would mention Last Remnant but that has a PC version.

Saw Persona4 for £16, worth it?

Not a series I have ever played before.

GOAT game series, and I’m not that into JRPGs.

Dark Souls series, Final Fantasy series, and I think the Elder Scrolls games are available on that platform. Get all of the above, in my opinion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Already have all the elder scrolls games on pc, trying to stick to titles that are only on xbox 360.

Will pick up persona 4 when I am next in the shop.

Man, lost Odyssey is no walk in the park

Steaming through it but dying quite often due to not doing my usual level of grinding… think that is why I don’t remember it being this tough.

if you focus on doing a full clear it will takes ages. if you only focus on main story should take you 60+ hrs if you dont know the best gear for each stage. my last play through for 89% clear took me 110 hrs.

Fallout new vegas is great, kingdom of amalur was good from what i remember. Some rapid fire ones deus ex, fable,dragon age, LOTR WITN, diablo 3, border lands 1&2 (presequel is also on there), south park stick of truth, star ocean (if your into JRPGs), all the tales games, eternal sonata, dragons dogma (was recommended this game by a friend).

1 Like

if its on pc then I most likely already have it :smiley:

Currently on disc three of Lost Odyssey @ lvl 35

Damn this game is every bit as good as I remember, It’s nice when that happens.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

But don’t expect a sequel any time soon.