CalDigit TB4 dock w/ 4PC Dual Monitor KVM

I have a dual monitor, 2 PC KVM from another manufacturer right now. After research I decided I would like a level One KVM for my expanding setup. (4 PC dual Monitor DP)

I am going to have a NUC(PFSense running hopefully), ASUS motherboard WS, Omen system and an ASUS ROG laptop that I dock through a TB4 CalDigit dock.

Right now, if I am real careful on the ordering of my initial set up I can get the CalDigit TB4 dock to work.

Anyone work with CalDigit TB4 doc & Level One KVM?
Would like to make sure its ok as that is the funky piece of my setup that gives me headaches right now.

I am using the TS4 dock together with the triple monitor two PCs level1techs kvm without issues. I would just make sure that whatever USB-devices you would like to connect to the KVM fit within that USB-links bandwidth restrictions of the respective KVM model.

Edit: To avoid potential confusion on the triple monitor thing. The TS4 dock only allows up to two displays. I run the third one directly of my laptop (additionally to the thunderbolt connection).

Something NUC specific, to watch out for, that may or may not be relevant to you depending on setup. Nucs with two Thunderbolt ports usually have one DisplayPort routed to each of the Thunderbolt ports, and there is no way to route both to one.

So, if you want to split two DisplayPorts out of one Thunderbolt at the docking station, it may not be possible with a Nuc, you would have to daisy-chain monitors or run two video cables out of the Nuc.