Building new rig. could really use help on compatible parts

NEED HELP!
Hi i am currently trying to build new gaming computer as i am tired of console games along with the ignorant kids that are online. but i have a few questions and concerns about it since i am not too advanced in computer hardware knowledge. i want a pc that will run these games without any problems or lag on mid to high settings

elder scrolls V skyrim
elder scrolls online
SWTOR
battlefield 3 multiplayer
and call of duty titles online.

will this build play these games? and on what kind of settings?

i have picked out some parts online that run a little over $600 but what is your opinion on this build, and are all these parts compatible with eachother?

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor -

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-880GM-USB3 AM3 AMD 880G HDMI USB 3.0 Micro ATX AMD

Memory: A-Data XPG Gaming Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory -

Hard Drive: A-Data XPG SX900 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk -

Hard Drive #2: WD Blue 1 TB Desktop Hard Drive: 3.5 Inch, 7200 RPM, SATA III, 64 MB Cache

VideoCard: MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1GB Video Card -

Case: Rosewill R101-P-BK MicroATX Mid Tower Case -

PowerSupply: XClio 550W ATX Power Supply -

Optical Drive: LG GH24NS90 DVD/CD Writer -

what will the specs be for this once its done, i mean what graphics settings will i be able to play these games in? and what will the estimated frame rate be??

i have listed 2 hard drives because i have heard that the adata is extremely fast, but it doesnt have very much memory. is there a reason for this? so i have added a 1TB HD. Now im not 100% sure but can i use the Adata SSD for booting up my system and what not and use the 1TB for my main storage??

thanks for your time, any help on this build will be greating appreciated

mike

any help or opinions would be great, thanks

That looks fine, except for the PSU - you need at least an 80+ Bronze PSU to be safe. Other than that, please use www.pcpartpicker.com next time. If you can swing the money, get a 660Ti. The 560Ti will be fine, but the Kepler GPUs are better. The reason the Adata SSD is smaller is because, unlike the WD Blue, it is an SSD. The WD is a HDD (Hard Drive Disk) - it uses an acutal disk to store the data on. The SSD (Solid State Drive) has no moving parts, and uses Flash memory. They are smaller because the technology is less compact, but the speed is so much faster that it is worth it.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/A1Ed

the 560Ti will work though? can you show me the exact model you recommend? i dont have a whole of money to work with. 

also im having trouble understanding the SSD and the HDD. the SSD only has 128gb and thats not very much storage at all but the HDD is 1TB which is more of what i need to store multiple games, movies, music, etc. which should i use? could i use both?

An SSD is basically a big Flash memory card, it reads and writes data fast as hell. 

A HDD is a metal disk that spins round with head that reads the data (think vinyl) and is slowish.

SSD's are newish Tech, hence why they are reasonbly small in size, HDDs are old and have had time to develop to huge sizes.

SSD's are generally used as boot drives, so windows and a couple of games but thats it, then people use HDDs as storage because of their size.

The benifit of a SSD is really really fast loading times and really fast file tranfers but that is it, in games they do pretty much nothing. (maybe when you reach a load area or hit jesus save it wont lag as much).

To round up, imo an SSD is more of a luxury right now as the old HDD are still better value for money. ($ to Gig)

awesome thank you. thats what i was wondering. if i could use both, the SSD for booting and a couple games and the HDD for extra storage for movies and what not. with this set up do you think these games will run nicely? any idea what the frame rate might be with this build?

dont get an ssd at this price point..thats a horrible idea considering it doesnt even boost fps..a budget would've been awesome too, im assuming its 600$.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/A2yC . 7870 has a decent amount of performance over the 660. i didnt pick any cooling out so not for ocing.

NO SSD!!

i really like this build. but one thing is iv heard that 6 core cpus arent really needed since games dont take full advantage of all 6 cores. is there a specific reason you listed the 6 core over the quad core that i listed?? any advantages/disadvantages i might not know about? i know that the quad core i picked out can be OC but i would need cooling. any recommendations for what kind of cooling i should get if i decide to OC to get a little bigger boost out of it? 

what will the estimated frame rate be for some higher end games like bf3, skyrim, and crysis 2?

also youre saying the SSD is pointless unless i want to boot windows, a few games, load screens, and other documents a bit faster?  

you listed a 500gb seagate. but for 20 extra dollars i can get a 1TB WD 7200rpm that is sata6 and 64mb cache. would you say that is worth the extra 20 dollars? i noticed the 32mb cache is more expensive. is 32mb better the 64mb?

and is there a cheaper place to get an OS other then this site