Building Gaming/Work Pc

As the title says I'm looking into building a new PC. One that will be able to run ESO, Diablo 3 and BF4 just to name a few. I want to run a dual monitor setup, so a rig that can handle all of that will great.

For my budget I would like to keep less then $2500 US and that with new monitors, keyboard, ect.I will be wanting to overclock at some point in the future so having a tower with sufficient cooling is a must. I was looking into getting the Corsair Obsidian 750D or something similar so I can manage all the wires and have space for upgrades later. Also I want to run an intel cpu as I have less issues with them in the past. 

Thanks in advance for the help and advise.

Edited:  Here's the build I'm currently looking at with the cpu either being the i5-3570k or the i7-3770k. Let me know what yall think about it and if there is any thing that can be improved. I most likely will start to purchase everything at the beginning of the year.

Also how many fans and what size you yall run with the 750D case?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/29Uvz

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/265nj 

This will handle almost anything you throw at it with ease.  

CPU: Intel I7 4820K, costly yet beast. nuff said.  Will handle all productivity applications with ease and eats up games.  

Coole:Swiftek h220.  I actually recommend a custom watercooling loop in this but I had to put something in the CPU cooler slot.  But even if you don't want a custom watercooling loop, the swiftech is the best all in one cooler and it will cool that I7 very well so you can overclock that bad boy

Motherboard: Asus X79 Sabertooth.  Asus board so it is top quality. You can get a great overclock with this board. Although I am a bit disappointed it doesn't come with their signature TUF shield but regardless, great board

G.Skill Trident 16GB DDR3-2400: G.skill is top of the line memory. 16Gb is enough and maybe even more than enough for all your needs.  

Storage: 256 Gb Samsung Pro series SSD.  One of the best in the market.  Also 2 TB of Western Digital Black.  

GPU: EVGA GTX 780.  Great Card for the price and also some games bundled with it make it a great value.  MAx settings on most games easy.  

PSU: XFX pro 850W gold: 80Plus gold certified, fully modular, sli support, extremely reliable.  

Case: As you requested a corsair 750D.  Great case.

I didn't include a keyboard and monitors because i don't know much about them but I left room in the budget for them.

6 cores with hyper threading, kick ass heatsink 290x with water cooling, 300R is a nice case I love mine, 1080p monitor, great mouse and mech. keyboard 16GB of qaud channel 2400Mhz ram should treat Photoshop nicely, 2TB HDD and 256GB SSD are nice too

I'd go for a R9-290 and watercool it and overclock it. Might even crossfire them, they're cheaper and about as good.