Building a LAN PC

• Budget. How much are you willing to spend? Maybe About 400/500 but depends on what recommend i could go more or less
  • Where do you live (what country),  and what currency do you use? UK (England) and GBP (£)
  • What will you be using your future computer for? Gaming? Rendering? Mix of both? Or is this a home media PC? Mainly a portable LAN PC to take to gaming events/tournaments and just friends houses.
  • Do you overclock or want to get into overclocking? Maybe but i have someone who could overclock for me but not essential if not needed
  • Do you plan on going for custom watercooling now, or in the future? answer same as above
  • OS. Do you need a new one? No

Parts already acquired: Nvidia GTX 770, 8GB Hyper X-Fury RAM, 250GB SSD

Note: Been looking at a BitFenix Prodigy Case but unsure if i can get everything to fit. or just would like a case that is easy to carry around.

Highest Game i would like to run would be ARMA 3 / Battlefield 4 (Possibly) but not at the highest settings, if i can play this on the lowest settings i am happy. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am really useless on parts for this PC - Need Help! :(

- Solzerian

Do you need wireless connectivity? And what version of GTX 770 do you own (to know if it will fit in given case) Lian-li makes the best portable case ever with a handle on top but it's expensive and small (which is nice for portability, shitty for big GPUs)... answer those and I'll fill in the rest :)

Yo,

I do not need wireless and the GTX 770 i have is a palit gtx 770.

Palit GTX 770

Of course you have the biggest 770 ever created... why wouldn't you? might can fit it in a mATX case but that pretty well takes ITX out of the equation... let me see if any magic can be had

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/DKfJqs .... very overclockable... high end of budget

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/ychRMp... below the low end of budget