Build (Need CPU Cooler)

Hey guys, so I've been working on this build, and have changed a lot of things.

Current Specs:

CPU: i5-3570k

Memory: Kingstone HyperX 16GB (4x4) 2400 DDR3 (Anniversary Edition, because why not?)

GPU: EVGA GTX 680

Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme6

PSU: Seasonic M12II 620 Watt BRONZE Certified

HDD: WD Black 1TB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 800D

Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P

Now, looking at that build earlier, I've been wishy-washy about a few parts.

• Looking for a new (hopefully cheaper) Monitor, at $200 I'm paying a LOT. Of course, I like playing games that look great, but are there really no better monitors that are cheaper than this one? It seems that everything is around the same price, before you start fucking yourself for how quality their specs are.

• I need a new CPU Cooler. I've decided the Corsair H80/H100's are too expensive for the performance.. I'm looking for an air CPU Cooler now that is cheaper than $100, but may or may not get signifigantly better performance. Anything can fit into the 800D from what I've seen, so size is not a problem. I've looked at the Havik 140, but I know there is something better out there. Of course, with this massive sidepanel, as you can see I've kind of gone with a black, more "professional" looking them, and would like to keep that. What I mean is I don't want any massive color scheme changes to the CPU Cooler. The Havik 140 just looks classy as hell, and I can't really find much better out there.

The Phanteks 140mm Cooler and the NDH14 from Noctua Compete with Cloosed Loop coolers, that or if you concerned about getting the best possible cooling you could get a Custom loop for about 30-40$ than something like a H100 and with give you considerably better performance.

The Cooler Master hyper 212 EVo is great and is pretty cheap. You will want some after market fans though, such as the Corsair Air series SP120.

Keeps my friends i5 @ 3.6Ghz cool and my FX-8350 @ stock really cool (28'C idle and 48'C playing bf3, dont know if that counts as full load)

Cooler Master TPC 812 is near the perfomance of a H100 and its about 64$

So you can stick an extra fan on the cooler master hyper 212 evo?

You are going all out with everything why not add in a gold certified PSU? Also the mobo you selected holds up to 32gb of ram and you selected 4 4gb of ram why  not switch to 2 8gb other wise when you want to upgrade your ram from 16gb to 32 later you will have to replace them all.

yeah, the hyper 212 evo takes 2 fans, for push/pull one on either side.

there is more than likely better out there for $100 though.

+1 for the D14. It's a little on the pricey side but the big bonus (at least in my opinion) is that it comes with noctua fans.

The reason I'm doing that is because I can't find a 16GB that is a 2 8GB sticks for the speed I'm looking at. It's probably just me being selfish, but I like the anniversary edition, extremely sexy!

Of course if the product disappears for some reason when I go to build my PC, I will switch to a 2 8GB stick setup.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A771ZJG/?tag=pcpapi-20