Uzume time!
So you remember when I gutted part of the disk area so the cooler would fit with itx board? Probably not, but I did, and I didn’t like that I gutted the shell like that. So after a small fit test with cardboard and my cooler, before even receiving the actual mobo to confirm everything would fit well, I just went ahead rebuilding it
Not finished but going well.
(Oh and I decided I just gonna repaint the whole thing again)
And received all the components I needed already. The logic here is that I wanted to spend the least money possible, so 3200g is a used one, the x300 was on rebate on Newegg, and I gonna complete the mail-in rebate also, and the ram (16GB, 2400Mhz, CL14) was on special (the 2666 also but no more stock online).
So after a swift build everything work. Well except the actual Windows partition from by previous build, Neptunia mk3
. I don’t think it liked different CPU, mobo and ram at the same time. Doesn’t want to budge from that blue screen. So just gonna go directly to Windows 11.
At least everything fits!








