[Build log] うずめ X コンパ | A Dreamcast & a Gamecube PC

The controller ports work!*
*(Well only the 3rd and 4th because I damaged traces last weekend, would need to buy a new one)

Despite not having the appropriate pin headers (had on hands some with a 2.5mm pitch, but none with a 2mm pitch) I still went ahead and solder everything together. It works (when the adapter is recognized as a Mayflash one, and not as a pokken controller …) and suprisingly everything fit inside.

Sure if I do any commission (I hope I will have some) I will obviously use 2mm pitch pin headers, and properly mounted through the holes. But as I kinda abused that particular adapter and botched a previous repair on them, I was not able to remove solder in the holes. Maybe I will contact Mayflash to have the boards, but without any wires soldered.

Had to remove all the sheathing on the usb plug to make it fit. Next time I will just get a usb header to solder instead.

Played Wind Waker on a Dreamcast :crazy_face: And did a little wink to the original inspiration :wink:

I will post the sexy pictures when I will received stickers of Uzume logo to put in the front for the final touch.

10 Likes