Build Log | Monolith

Thanks for the suggestion! I would’ve made the same exact mistake if I clicked “purchase” hahaha

1 Like

It’s not huge savings, but it does help a bit.

2 Likes

@MetalizeYourBrain There are just as good cheaper options that involve screw clamps… but I usually use that pre-final build with hard line if I’m going that route. But if you don’t care about aesthetics you can use something like these…

They work with 10mm ID tubing.

1 Like

This is really interesting, but if I’m gonna go out of my way to do watercooling I might aswell take that last step to make it safer and better looking. Appreciate the suggestion and the care towards my wallet!

1 Like

Yes, they dont look great but in a closed case I dont see into like a server I’d use them. Lol I feel you if your going to do it, do it ALL the way lol. I had a soft line build for two days before I went to hardline. lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@SgtAwesomesauce how’s the ich

1 Like

non-existent LOL

Literally still rockin it in the same configuration.

Only addition was a silver kill coil and a replace coolant.

4 Likes

Update: still absolutely loving this build. The pump seems to be louder now, but I’m not sure if that’s just because the noisy neighbors moved out.

I did upgrade my core switch to 10GbE, so the extra connectivity to my NAS is really nice, since I’ve got a 2.5GbE NIC onboard. NAS got a 10GbE thunderbolt port, which seems to be solid enough for everything I need.

3 Likes