[Build log] ユニ : A RX 6400 inside a InWin Chopin?

No I haven’t tried. On ASRock website you cannot go below Windows 10. I tried the driver available on Intel website to no avail, and download a package of drivers that was supposed to work on a Microsoft Answer question and still nothing. Might be an option to explore if I’m not able to get the app work.

FYI this almost universally causes a loss to performance. Depending on the situation it could be almost negligible, but it is generally much better to do a clean install even when going from Windows 10 to 11.

Why are you unable to do a clean install?

1 Like

Looks good! Nice job!

2 Likes

I’m in awe! The PC looks glorious! Good luck with the Windows install.

2 Likes

Did a refresh install of Windows afterall. :sweat_smile: But with the time I spend with it everything seems stable. Tested with Time Spy and the PC performs just slightly above than systems with the same CPU and GPU. The GPU does not go over 70C under load, and the CPU tops 80C under load.

2 Likes

That’s actually really good, mine gets into the 80s at anything above 20W and I’ve seen mem junc temps in the 90s.

I started messing around with FSR, Quality 900p->1080p works really well to bump it up a few fps, but it’s not as game changing as it is with 1440p or 2160p. Also don’t even bother with ray tracing even in minecraft.

Damn it I want to try it now, even if I need to buy the bedrock edition. :smile: Too late the computer is already with my brother.

1 Like

How long pcie cable you used in that build?

I can do even better and link to the precise one. 18cm, dual reverse connector.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B092JSV8Z4?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title