Build Help?

yea all those cases look great my personal preference is the corsair graphite. i think ill end up purchasing that one. and would this ssd be fine? ive seen many a review on it but the good seems to equal out the bad

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=20-721-107&nm_mc=EMC-GD022614&cm_mmc=EMC-GD022614-_-index-_-Item-_-20-721-107

Yeah, that is probably the best route with the SP fans at the bottom. I ended up using the two fans on my H100i (the H100i being the reason I had it in the traditional ATX orientation) as exhaust, with a third 120mm also exhausting. I used two 140mm fans intaking at the bottom and one of the 230mm from the top on the side panel as an intake. I used a 120mm fan as exhaust on the MB tray and didn't use anything on the drive cage vents. It worked alright, but my OCD kicked in and I could handle it, haha.

And yeah, it seems like the only good 230mm option is the Specter Pro. I bought a couple of NZXT 200mm fans only to find out that they don't fit in the case, even though I am almost certain the specs listed online said they would fit up top. Oh well, that chapter in my tech adventures is closed, so no big deal.

Yeah, that case looks like it'll be a winner as long as you can wait until mid March.

I've heard generally good things about the SSD Now. I don't think it would be a bad choice at all, especially with how cheap it is. The only thing that makes me hesitate is that I've heard of failure issues happening after a relatively short period of time. It does have a 3 year warranty, so you should be pretty well protected. I guess just be sure to back up your stuff... which should be done anyway. Personally, I'd spend $15-20 more for the Samsung 840 EVO. It just has such a solid reputation that I feel like it is worth the extra money. Everything I've heard is that they are rock solid. I use the 840 Pro (the EVO wasn't out when I bought it) and it is outstanding, which makes me lean toward Samsung SSDs. I tend to be a bit of a brand loyalist tho, hahaha.

alrighty thanks ill probably go with the samsung. i really dont want to worry about losing data as when editing i can't afford to lose data and in turn make my projects late

so here is what i came up with once i revised my list

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/itsl1on/saved/3Tm8

thanks a bunch for all the feedback