BUILD ADVICE NEEDED on my Geometric Future M8 Lohan White & Arctic Freezer II 420mm build?

I ordered my new Geometric Future M8 Lohan White pc case to go with my Arctic Freezer II 420mm aio for my new build which includes these parts

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

2 x G.Skill Aegis Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin SDRAM PC4-25600 DDR4 3200

GIGABYTE B550M DS3H

SK hynix Gold P31 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen3 M.2 2280 (main drive for os & apps)

SK hynix Platinum P41 1TB PCIe NVMe Gen4 M.2 2280 (for games an select primary files)

SK hynix Gold S31 1TB SATA Gen3 2.5 (for on pc mass storage of docs ,pixs ,temp files an immediate renders - nas for all else )

PowerColor Fighter AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT

Seasonic FOCUS GX-650, 650W 80+ Gold, Full-Modular (with cable mods custom cables on order)

ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420

3 x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM, Heavy Duty Cooling Fan (to be on aio in pull config)

4 x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM, Heavy Duty (one as intake 3 as bottom exhaust )

my question is with the fans an this aio in this config an the gpu mounted with its fans towards the glass

would the cooling be good enough my main reason for this layout is ease of cleaning as in my home thers a fine flaky paint dust from are stucco ceiling that covers everything is the home an has to be cleaned weekly but cakes

pc intakes every two weeks an my current case has a thick filter in the front which is also were the aio is , this is best for airflow an dust control , but that cases aio is a 120mm leaving the front of the cases remaining two 120mm spot open for decent air intake

for the lohan in the stated config ther would be just 1 main in along with the pci an other top / rear i/o vents

i figure the noctua’s id have good air pull an pressure or with all this would i be better off going full custom aio with a Aquacomputer airplex radical 4/280, aluminum fins

mounted on the lower rear 140mm spots an leave the top rear 140mm open as a 2nd intake also have the gpu’s fans aimed toward the back so the top rear 140 would blow air at the

gpu an id have two two of the 50mm ver of 140mm VRM COOLING DUCT on top of the rad fans to direct the exhaut down an away fro the gpu.

Ayo a 90 degree case, this might need some investigating for a ice giant for epyc/TR pro

The M8’s a nice case, seven 3000rpm fans aren’t going to have any problems cooling anything you could put in that.

If you’re planning on putting the GPU on a riser against the glass panel, I wouldn’t do that… not really because of the case specifically but because it’s just bad for airflow in general.

Take a look at this while you’re at it, don’t own one but stack three fans in the front and three in the back and you’ve got basically the old Silverstone Raven on its side, would be perfect for a server board with vertical fans and fits SSI-EEB.

thanks for that an to make 2nd suggested layout an config any thoughts on how that might do

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.