[BUG] Clicking spoilers with links clicks the link

Any chance of disabling the ability to put links inside a spoiler? It's quite annoying (not to mention dangerous) if you want to see what someone wrote and end up on some unknown or nsfw site.

4 Likes

Made it into a bug report. Good point, I've noticed that before but didn't think more about it.

3 Likes

#!/usr/bin/GOALKEEPERthoughts
----------

"

This also drives me crazy.

"

I've also found this annoying but i've never put thought into making a bug report about it. Hopefully it's something that could get fixed :slight_smile:

I know this is old and all that jazz, but any chance on this getting updated?

It hasn’t really been a problem as far as I can tell, but I’m generally of the mindset that it’s best to fix foreseeable problems before they occur, rather than after.

Best place to report this bug would be meta.discourse.org where the spoiler plugin is developed

It was reported 11 months ago. Doesn’t look like it’s going to be fixed any time soon.

I was just hoping that there was a way on the backend to either disable it or jerry rig it so nobody does anything dumb.

Indeed. 'Tis better to be proactive versus simply being reactive.

yep. the link above is the best place to make change happen for this plugin other than making a pull request with the fix

1 Like