Budget gpu for elder scrolls online

Im wanting to know of a gpu that i can play elder scrolls on. i do not need the graphics to be on high or anything special i just want to be able to play as a starting point as i build a better computer. is this "GIGAGGIGABYTE GV-N610D3-2GI GeForce GT 610 2GB 64-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Low Profile Video Card" goanna be enough to run elder scrolls online. this gpu is only $55   Thanks to anyone that can help

Should be fine. The min. specs say "512MB intel HD Graphics 4000, NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M or ATI Radeon HD 6490M" and in this Video someone plays it on a GT 610.

I mean that GPU is poop and you're better off saving up and getting a better once which will be cheaper in the long run, if you must http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130815. IT is the 1GB model but it is only $30. 

anything less than a 750 is not worth your time. Hell even a 640 is a waist of money. Just save up and bit and grab a 750 or the equivalent AMD card. The 610 is good for nothing more than displaying the desktop and watching video's

ESO isnt that graphicly incentive, A GTX 770 can max it out. If you really want to spend no more than $50 find a second hand GTX 560. You will save money and get more performance that way.