Budget Gaming PC

I was hoping someone could help come up with a soild gaming rig build for no more than 1000 us dollars.

do you live in america or canada?

America

Are you going to be mainly gaming or are you going to do much more like rendering, photoshop, etc? Tell me and I can help you with a build.

Also are you going to spend money on JUST the PC parts and nothing else? Do you also need things like a mouse and keyboard?

Gaming and rendering.

This is just soley pc parts I have a keyboard and mouse.

One more thing, do you plan to overclock? If yes, how much would you want to overclock?

probably not 

i made this: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/16uri

I think this would be a solid build for gaming.

Grtz Angel ☺

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/16uuX

I added all the parts needed for your build except the case and I got around $920. The reason why I didn't choose a case is 'cause some people are picky with the case they want so I'm not sure if you wanted to chose your own.

Hope I helped!

Also if you want to go a bit cheaper on the motherboard, grab an ASRock 990FX motherboard and I guess you could bump up the 7950 to a 7970. :P Your choice though, I just like the ASUS Sabertooth more

Not bad, and I thought I was going to have the best build. D'oh! >.<

Thanks for your help. :D

You right on that, thats something to keep in mind, if hes gonne using sony vegas then he´s fine with AMD gpu but indeed if he gonne use Adobe software, then i would higly recommend a GTX 670 or better gpu.

Yeah the sabbertooth is realy an awesome board,8+2 powerphase and digi vrm  i put that into my build in the first place, but i got to much over the 1000 dollar budget then.

But the Asus M5A99FX pro R2.0 is also a great board 6+2 powerphase and digi vrm, Logan used this board in his FX8350 vs i5/i7 videos, oc FX8350 to 5 ghz in a few clicks ☺

Furter Branden2008 build doesnt look bad either, Tumbs up, he only forgot to add a case and ssd

and the ram those G-skill ripjaws are high profile, you can run into isue´s wenn installing a aftermarket aircooler, that can coffer the first ram slot on the mobo! so you better change them to G-skill Ares 2x4GB those are low profile.

Grtz Angel ☺

if you're doing mostly gaming and only a little Editing on the side then this will be great however if you're doing some serious editing/rendering then I'll need to change it to an Intel build

I like this build. It's similar to mine but with AMD CPU and mobo. 

I had about 1mm clearance with corsair vengeance memory with the 212 evo. If you only use 2 sticks you could just put them in the 2 and 4 slots.