Budget gaming build help?

Hey,  This is pretty similar to a ton of other posts, but if anyone could take a look at it for glaring errors it would be greatly appreciated since this is my first build this century.  Basically just trying to build a decent inexpnsive machine for around $850, but I need to fit in the OS as well.  Thanks.

CPU-  Intel Core i5 3750k 3.4GHz

MoBo- Gigabyte Z77 DS3H ATX LGA1155

RAM- Corsair XMS3(2x4GB DDR3 1600 C11 (just guessing here at under $50)

HDD- Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200 RPM (not married to this either)

VidCard- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti 1GB

PSU- Corsair Builder 600w CX600

I'm skipping the solid state drive until I can afford it later.  The optical drive- whatever looks decent and cheap at Microcenter.  Case- no idea  I was thinking CoolerMaster HAF 912 ATX mid tower.

For case I would go a bitfenix shinobi, they look great and are within your price range, you can get it with or without the window, the other thing about this case is that it has great cable managment. I would suggest to go for the GTX 660 if you can. It is more expensive true but in the long run you will not have to upgrade as quikly and you will be MUCH happier with it. to save you a few bucks since it is a budget build I would go for the ASUS P8Z77-V LX Motherboard. You wont be able to push ridonculos O/C's with it but since its a budget build you wont want a heavy oc anyway, and since you do not have an aftermarket cpuy cooler I would advise you not to try and O/C anyway. you will be able to do some overclocking however and it's best feature in my opinion is that it has a matte black PCB which will look super slick inside of a windowed case.

if you have any more questions my email is [email protected]

Maybe try a Corsair Carbide 200R 

Not sure about mobos in that price range but maybe look into an ASRock Z77 Pro4 otherwise the Gigabyte DS3H looks good enough.