Budget BC Build!

Well what will happen is that you will need one account connected our group(which I or another Bitcoin admin will make for you) and you will need another account(that you will have to make yourself on any pool site) and every time you want to mine for either us or yourself you just need to change the information and they will go to the corresponding wallets.

Might go to the same pool site and ahve it mining for  myself at night and tek syndicate at day

Sounds good! Just ask on the main thread and we will set you up!

It will be awhile but i might do it within 4 or so months i only have $80 saved

Will be pointless mining for yourself without dedicated hw by then. Only be worth it for tek syndicate or ltc for yourself

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/QIdj Might be sooner as this computer has a E-2 450. Take that in for a second E-2 450.

*shrug* even so, I wouldn't recommend mining bitcoins right now at all unless you have dedicated hardware. it's just not worth it. Go for litecoins or another alt currency instead (unless of course it's to help out with something like the teksyndicate pool where you're mining for someone else and not for you).

Should i get a ASIC 5gh/s miner or 2?

ASIC isn't real and is a scam as far as we see it, the man who owns the company is a felon for fraud. There is no evidence that they exist and have been advertised for 2 years without a single picture of the product.

There are pic now, atleast on the site, 

There are pictures of a box, nothing else. no one has recieved them even though they have announced multiple time that they have shipped. Trust me, the bitcoin mining group have studied this for a long time. They do not exist and it is a scam. Save your money.

ok