Browser Extension(s) For Downloading Audio- What Are My Options?

Well, I’m still working at my own pace on the Youtube mix project. It’s been slowly progressing, but I came to a realization today- if I wanted to download any tracks or audio files off of Soundcloud, what would be my best options if I wanted to use a browser extension that could do the job? :thinking: Must haves that I’m looking for include: bitrate options & also the ability to change the file type if you so wished to do so. Also for anyone wondering, the browsers I use are Yandex, Opera GX, Vivaldi, Brave, & Edge which are all Chromium-based so hopefully compatibility shouldn’t be an issue.

Now, I had already made a different post earlier today on a different forum, but that didn’t get very far as there was a misunderstanding & then the topic was locked. But I’m going to put out a few little disclaimers of my own:

1.) I’m FULLY aware of copyright & monetization-related issues & accept complete responsibility IF I end up getting myself into hot water over this.

2.) I don’t intend to WHATSOEVER commit piracy or any copyright infringements; just work on a personal project of mine purely as a passion/hobby.

3.) In case any of you don’t remember my most recent posts, I’ll recap- this mix won’t be featuring any of the bigger artists out there; it will be composed of smaller artists, but do bear in mind that this mix will feature game soundtracks.

4.) After doing some careful checking, I have not seen ANYTHING out there saying I’m not allowed to use any tracks, or along those lines. I know to give credit when & where it’s due which is as it should be.

Now that’s out of the way, I would like to hear you guy’s thoughts/opinions on which browser extension(s) I can use for this little project of mine; I would prefer not to go with 3rd-party software unless I have to & know it’s legit. If any of you happen to need more details about this or have questions for me, ask away & I’ll be sure to answer back! :+1:

Thanks in advance to anyone here who can help! :slight_smile: