Borderlands GOTY Remasters Thread

haven’t looked for it yet

Oh I can import characters

@ryan20fun I dont see any thing about LAN

1 Like

I prefer loot vomit. looks spectacular.

1 Like

:confused: , Thanks for checking.

2 destroyers in a row now have given me Violence pistols, absolutely my favorite gun.

1 Like

I will leave you to it, you seem to be only one of a few who has non problems with the game.

I have further but thankfully not game breaking problems with the remasters. Borderlands 2 has some truly aweful texture problem in places, particularly “The Fridge” area. There are spots in it that feel like walking from HD and sharp down to super bliry 480p. It is so strange. Suddenly aliasing everywhere and the textures just blur into one patchy mess.

This the the most half assed thing I have seen in ages.

Works in proton if you rename Launcher.exe to something else, and then rename BorderlandsGOTY.exe to Launcher.exe

every couple of hours I’ll get crippling stuttering that lasts for about 10 seconds and it will mess with my DAC, only problem I have

Lucky, I have had a few that make it not unplayable but so annoying that you don’t want tonplay it. And my friends have had bosses just not spawn halting the story. So diapointed in it, the original release is so much better.

But I am busy playing 2 anyway so fuck that mess of a game.

1 Like