Bluetooth Won't Turn On In BlueStacks During Emulation. Can Anyone Help?

I know since my last post I made I was looking around at better headphones as an upgrade. Well, I decided on the Sony WH-1000XM4s & since purchasing them a few days ago, I admit that I REALLY like them! The only annoying issue I’ve had so far is that the audio might stop/pause when you talk/sing, etc. Maybe this can be fixed with a software/firmware update…? :thinking:

As stated, for some really weird reason, I can’t seem to enable/turn on Bluetooth while using BlueStacks! (For anyone who is wondering or curious, I chose to use BlueStacks so that I could run a few Android apps on my pc since I don’t have a smartphone of my own. I know it might seem a little silly or what have you to run these apps this way on my pc, but I figured it couldn’t hurt anyway since Sony recommends having the latest version of their app.) Getting the apps to install was a breeze & they can run, but what I’m confused about is why Bluetooth won’t turn on in the app. When I try to, it takes a while just trying to turn on Bluetooth & it just won’t.

This is a link to my parts & specs list in case anyone needs to know: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/D96g6R

I hope to somehow get this issue resolved so I can continue using the apps without any further issues. If any of you need further details or have questions for me, go ahead & ask! I’ll be sure to get right back to you & fill you in! :slight_smile:

Thanks to anyone in advance who can help!

Is the bluetooth already on in Windows? Is it being used while you’re trying to turn it on in Bluestacks? Do you have virtualization enabled in BIOS? Bluestacks can run without virtualization, but it will run slow and features might not work properly.

To be honest I’ve never liked Bluestacks, but I get that’s the easiest way to run Android apps on Windows without too much hassle.

For when I’m using the headphones, yes, I obviously have to have Bluetooth turned on. But while using BlueStacks, it can’t seem to turn it on when I try. And I do have virtualization enabled in my BIOS. So I’m not exactly sure what the issue is here. (And do bear in mind that this is my 1st attempt at Android emulation on pc.)