Bluetooth earbuds/phone recommendation

Since the Nintendo Switch will support bluetooth earphones I'm looking into buying a pair instead of having to run my 3.5mm extention over to the switch to use my earbuds. Probably want to stay under 100 bucks but I can reconsider that aspect as well.

Prefer earbuds but earphones are fine. Want pretty decent quality for gaming purposes primarily.

I will throw my hat in for the Jaybird X3’s been great for me these last 4 months. They are in ear and passive noise canceling. Not sure if your ear canals are sensitive to things being insert or pressure from the suction. Good amount of playback time as well.
They come with a set in the silicone and foam ear buds in 3 sizes and have 3 sizes of wings that rest in your earlobe. I don’t personally like those so I removed them.

They are also resistant to sweat so that’s a nice feature when working out or in my cases stocking at night.

I don’t mind the charger but it comes with a 6 inch or so micro usb cable connected to the removable charger with pogo pins and locks to the X3. Some people find that most annoying about the headphones.

Retail at $100 USD.