Blue Mo-Fi Headphones Overview - Amped Headphones? | Tek Syndicate

Thanks @anon59440203, merged to the correct topic (and cleaned)

Well since my comment that was made on the YouTube video is gone now since @Logan or @Pistol (probably) disabled the comments, I guess I'll once again leave it here!

My comment went along the lines of "Logan, you know how you get bad ratings for your like and dislike bar? By disabling the ratings, and when you bring it back in the future, it isn't going to be pretty."

I love how @Logan made a post trying to say he wants a fresh start. You can't just say sorry and move on. The community is still a mess, I don't know how to fix it. But acting like nothing is wrong and ignoring the problem by acting "business as usual" is not how you do it.

Edit: It appears that a lot of channels are having a comments disabled glitch. Either way, my comment still shows what I would say is a general mindset that many in the community have, and that we have little to no faith in @Logan or @Pistol.

1 Like

Hi Zach, logged in for the first time in 3 years to say that it appears many YouTube video comments sections are currently disabled, including Phillip DeFranco's videos (so most likely a YouTube glitch).
I don't like what's happening either to the community, it's quite saddening.

It's really sad that I can't comment on YouTube. My last two comments disappeared and I can't find them... Something's happening, and I don't know how to react. Anyway, the headphones look awesome and the review is well done. Thanks.
Miles
Last seen on write my homework for me page